Patches available for UFT 11.5 trial version ?? (305 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Rajaneesh
Message 1 of 6 (305 Views)

Patches available for UFT 11.5 trial version ??

Hi All ,

I have been using ALM 11.5 and now for a Siebel 8.22 based project I need to do a POC for fuctional automation testing using UFT 11.5. I am getting some issues with Siebel objects and read somewhere that the issues are solved in the patches available for UFT 11.5.  Can anybody tell me if these patches are available for download for trail versions too?? If so can I get the location.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Regards,

Rajaneesh

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
AnkurJain
Message 2 of 6 (294 Views)

Re: Patches available for UFT 11.5 trial version ??

[ Edited ]

Here is the list of all patches for UFT 11.5 (Please use Chrome/Firefox to open this page. IE is messing up with CSS) 

They are available for trial version as well and the public download link can be located there too! 

------------------------------------------------------------
Please make sure to "Kudos" on the left and mark the thread as resolved if this has answered your query.
Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
csm2mk
Message 3 of 6 (289 Views)

VERY strange that http://www.learnqtp.com has direct downloads to the patches.

When http://www.joecolantonio.com/ had them HP forced him to takethem down...

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
AnkurJain
Message 4 of 6 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]

@csm2mk: As I understand from Joe's post, he was hosting the patches at his site itself, which caused the problem at HP with copyright issues.

With us, we are NOT hosting these patches, we are just providing a publickly available download link for these patches and the patches themselves are hosted at HP. 

Please make sure to "Kudos" on the left and mark the thread as resolved if this has answered your query.
Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
csm2mk
Message 5 of 6 (265 Views)

I see.

If that is the case, thanks for the clarification Ankur!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Pandharinathj
Message 6 of 6 (27 Views)

I am facing this problem Qtp is not able to identify vblabels inside active x controls, but it identifies the vblabel inside a VBwindow.I am using UFT 11.5 one more thing that i noticed is that when i go to tools option object identification in visual basic environments all the list of vb controls appears but there is no name of vblabel in the list.For eg Vbcheckbox, Vbbutton etc but no name for Vblabel.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation