Object Repository, Object Idenfication problems with UFT12.0, Web IE7/8 (153 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Tom_Junior
Message 1 of 1 (153 Views)

Object Repository, Object Idenfication problems with UFT12.0, Web IE7/8

Hi,

I use UFT12.0 on CRM7 ( SAP) Application with IE7/8.

I store the objects in an Object Repository and i can find almost every objects of the application.

However there was an update of this application, and now in one Page UFT12 there is some objects I can't detect anymore. The properties to identify, the visual and the code didn't change on this Page.

I created a new Test and use Object Spy to add again the objects. But now, UFT12 take a long time to find them, i can add the objects in my OR. Altought UFT12 can't highlight the object or I can't use method on them because UFT12 get an error "Cannont found objects...."

Picture on attachments :

At left : OR before update

At right : OR after update

I hide some text but we can see that for the same object ( the webtables ), before the update we can see the properties, and after the update UFT12 show nothing and there is this error : "Descriptions are available only for test object operations."

I want to use a WebElement, it has 9 parent levels : 1 Browser, 1 Page, 1 SAPFRame and 6 WebTables. For each WebTables it is now impossible to see the properties.

Why UFT12 is able to add/find an object in OR but just after it can't find/use this object  ? Why properties are blank in my OR ?

Thanks for the reading and for your help.

P.S : Sorry for my english.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.