Re: How to set the "run on all rows" action call property at run time (274 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

How to set the "run on all rows" action call property at run time

Hi,

I have to import 2 excel workbooks, one in the local data sheet and the other to the global data sheet, the script should iterate only on the rows of the local data sheet but not on the global data sheet. I know that these settings can be set at design time, but it would be good if these can be set at run time for every script. I have found that the setting for global "run on only one row" can be set using the code (from an associated library) : 

CreateObject("QuickTest.Application").Test.Settings.Run.IterationMode="oneIteration"

I was wondering if there is similar way through code to set this run property for the local data sheet as well?

Thanks

HP Expert
Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)

Re: How to set the "run on all rows" action call property at run time

Hello,

Coding that directly from script should be managed with loops: while, for, etc

Best Regards.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Also remember if you have a valid contract with HP feel free to visit our FT/QTP Support Customer Forums: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QTP/ct-p/sws-Fun_Test
You can create an account with your HP credentials

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.