Re: How to install extensibility accelerator (82 Views)
Advisor
qtp24
Message 1 of 5 (127 Views)

How to install extensibility accelerator

Hi,

In QTP, Tools > Extensibility Accelarator: It says it is not installed. How can I install to QTP? Documentation is kind of confusing.

Thanks.

-Q

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Ruddy10
Message 2 of 5 (107 Views)

Re: How to install extensibility accelerator

Hi Q,

Hope tou are doing well.

The Extensibility Accelerator for HP Functional Testing installation is available from:

The Add-in Extensibility and Web 2.0 Toolkits option in the QuickTest Professional setup program.

Hope you will find well this information, please mark this answer as accepted solution or correct answer if this answered your question.

Best regards,

Ruddy Alvarez Hernandez.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
Please use plain text.
Advisor
qtp24
Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)

Where is the set up program?

I did go to C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\QuickTest Professional\Installations

which as Web2AddinSetup.exe file.

I do not see extensibility exe file there.

Am I looking at the right place?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Ruddy10
Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)

No that is not there, you have to open/execute the installation file if you do not have it, please contact your system admin or try to download it following the belog steps:

Go to  http://support.openview.hp.com/software_updates.jsp

1.Select MyUpdates
2.Provide your SAID and accept the Terms
3.Expand the Quality Center Products
4.Select the QTP version needed and click on Get Software Updates
5.Then please click on Get Software and download it using the HP Download Manager Tool

Please confirm the MD5 Checksum of the new image file to guarantee that we will work with a not corrupted image file.

For more information about how to get the MD5 Checksum of a file you can refers to this Microsoft article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841290

QTP 11 MD5 Checksum: 4aed13ff8eb6e7e0b4bf209c814905af

regards.

Ruddy Alvarez Hernandez.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
Please use plain text.
Advisor
qtp24
Message 5 of 5 (82 Views)

Thank you for all the help.

The link asks for SAID. I have no idea what the SAID is and how to get it. I am using licensed QTP at my work. Other dept. handles all the licensing info. How can i find the SAID?

-Q

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation