Re: HP patch updates (203 Views)
Occasional Visitor
JKCS
Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

HP patch updates

Hi HP,

We are currently working on automating .Net, WPF and Silverlight projects on x64 bit Windows machines with Windows 7 as the OS. We would like to know what HP patch updates are needed in order to conduct automation on these types of machines and how we can obtain them.

Application Type

.Net

WPF

Silverlight

Browser Type

Chrome

Firefox

IE 9

Automation Machine Type

x64 bit Windows

Windows 7

Please use plain text.
Advisor
qtp-man
Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

Re: HP patch updates

Hi,

The following document will be the answer for the question.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1351017

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
JKCS
Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

Have no SAID with HP, any othr Option please?

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)

Patches for HP products can be obtained legally only from HP, or perhaps through one of their authorized resellers. The patches are not free. You must have a support contract, and if you have a support contract then you should have a SAID.

Another individual who blogs about HP products and offers assistance to the user community recently received a "cease and desist" order from HP because he was posting their patches on his blog site, making them available for free to anybody.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation