HP Run Results Viewer (Bug) or problem running multiple iterations and "CaptureBitmap" function. (266 Views)
Occasional Visitor
ChoyX
Message 1 of 3 (266 Views)

HP Run Results Viewer (Bug) or problem running multiple iterations and "CaptureBitmap" function.

Results Viewer doesn't show capturebitmaps when running 2 or more iterations, it only shows on the first report of the first iteration. I've reviewed the Results.xml of each iteration and I've found this difference:

on the first results it has this Tag:

</Disp>
 <BtmPane vType="ViewerGen.SSViewerGen">
   <Path>
     <![CDATA[ ZIP::Act2\Row0\ssf1.xml ]]>
  </Path>
 </BtmPane>
</NodeArgs>

which is not included in the Results.xml of the 2nd iteration and further.

does anyone has encounter anything similar?

I'll include the 2 Reports of the 2 iterations, open them with the results viewer, and you can see on Login_Summary > Test Image, an image should be displayed for both runs.
Occasional Visitor
Cloud99
Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: HP Run Results Viewer (Bug) or problem running multiple iterations and "CaptureBitmap"

Same problem. Any solution?

HP Expert
Eickel
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: HP Run Results Viewer (Bug) or problem running multiple iterations and "CaptureBitmap"

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Thank you for your post.
What Run Results Viewer (RRV) version are you using there? For QTP 10.0/11.00 or UFT?

Also, the patch level for the RRV will be helpful...
Thanks,

"HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.