Getting confusion to install UFT 11.53 (498 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Jyothibtech
Message 1 of 4 (498 Views)
Accepted Solution

Getting confusion to install UFT 11.53

Dear Experts,

I am getting confusion while installing UFT 11.53.Please help me below questions

1) What is the "HP Functional Testing Concurrent License Server" ,Should i install saparetly this softawre in the server where i installed ALM 11.52.

2) is it automatically will install while doing installing of UFT 11.53 ?

3) is it "HP Functional Testing Concurrent License Server" instllation is necessaray for SAP TAO project with ALM 11.52 & UFT 11.53 ?

Thanks & Regards,
Jyothi K

Occasional Contributor
srao_kanuri
Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)

Re: Getting confusion to install UFT 11.53

1) What is the "HP Functional Testing Concurrent License Server" ,Should i install saparetly this softawre in the server where i installed ALM 11.52. - This needs to be installed if you want to setup a License Server to hold the Concurrent License.

2) is it automatically will install while doing installing of UFT 11.53 ? No

3) is it "HP Functional Testing Concurrent License Server" instllation is necessaray for SAP TAO project with ALM 11.52 & UFT 11.53 ? No, If you want to go with Seat License.

Thanks,

Rao

Occasional Contributor
Jyothibtech
Message 3 of 4 (452 Views)

Dear Srao Kanuri,

Thanks for your quick reply .

I have one more doubt , Please clarify this

1) is it possible to apply "Concurrent License Server" after the seat licensre expires .

Initially I am planning to install the QTP with seat license without Concurrent License Server and later i am planning to go for the Concurrent licenses for the same QTP where i applied seat license. is it possible?

Thanks & Regards,

Jyothi K

Valued Contributor
Avinash01
Message 4 of 4 (444 Views)

Hi Jyoti ,

I would recomment to install UFT license server in a seperate box because in ALM sever Hp dont recomment even to install mail server because of the performance issue.

and for your questions i have already replied in your other post.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Avi.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.