Getting HLLAPI DLL was not found while selecting Terminal Emulator Add -ins checkbox (3196 Views)
Frequent Advisor
indiranis
Message 1 of 5 (3,196 Views)
Accepted Solution

Getting HLLAPI DLL was not found while selecting Terminal Emulator Add -ins checkbox

Hi,

I am getting the below error while selecting Terminal Emulator add-ins in qtp 11.

"QuickTest Terminal Emulator support is not configured correctly. Either ther terminal emulator is not installed in your computer, or the HLLAPI.dll was not found."

While running test batch, the error msg is showing and click ok. my application is running upto .net page once entering the silverlight (4.0)  page IE 8 Crashes. Please help.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
DineshRobinson
Message 2 of 5 (3,184 Views)

Re: Getting HLLAPI DLL was not found while selecting Terminal Emulator Add -ins checkbox

Are you testing any Mainframe Application?
If yes. Did you configure the TE Add-in in QTP with your Terminal Emulator(Bluezone, Attachmate, Hummingbird ..which ever you use)?
If you are not using any TE, why are you including it when you load QTP?
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
indiranis
Message 3 of 5 (3,180 Views)

Re: Getting HLLAPI DLL was not found while selecting Terminal Emulator Add -ins checkbox

Hi,

I am not using any mainframe application. when i run my QTP script through Test Batch Runner, its showing this HLLAPI DLL was not found. after that IE crashes.

My application developed by Silverlight 4.0 .

Regards,

S. Indra

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Jedidiah
Message 4 of 5 (2,797 Views)

Hi Indira,

Please make sure that you are not loading Terminal Emulator add-in while launching the QTP.If TE Add-in is not required for you,then uninstall this add-in.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 5 of 5 (2,744 Views)

QTP looks for HLLAPI.dll when you load Terminal Emulator add-in and if you don't have terminal emulator application, you get this error.

Uncheck or disable this from QTP add-in manager.....it should run fine in test batch runner too.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation