Download Utility to get locking codes for QTP (738 Views)
Occasional Contributor
JayCee_1
Message 1 of 2 (738 Views)

Download Utility to get locking codes for QTP

Hi, I am interested in knowing if there is a utility that I can download to generate the license codes for QTP without having to install the software first. 

Thanks

HP Expert
DDM_Automation
Message 2 of 2 (728 Views)

Re: Download Utility to get locking codes for QTP

Hi Juan ,

"inst_key.exe"utility is there in QTP setup files under <QTP setup files>LicenseServer\KeyInstallation.

Run that to know the locking code. No need to install software for that.

Also , if you dont have Setup files on all machines , copy that Utility along with 2 DLLs "lsapiw32.dll" ,"lsdcod32.dll" to other machines. You should be able to run that utility on any machine with these 3 files and get the locking code.

Regards,

Darshan

( HP is encouraging to use separate QTP Forum for customers who has HP support contract. Other similar HP customers and HP support Engineers will be participating in the Forum.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QTP-Support/bd-p/functional-test-qtp-support-custome... )

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

( Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way . )
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.