Does QTP recognise Infragistics controls on 1) Desk top 2) Web based (460 Views)
Occasional Visitor
mithunbharathi
Message 1 of 3 (460 Views)

Does QTP recognise Infragistics controls on 1) Desk top 2) Web based

Does QTP recognise Infragistics controls on 1) Desk top applications 2) Web based applications

for automation testing

And more specifically can QTP recognise infragistics 3rd party controls in Web based applications

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 3 (456 Views)

Re: Does QTP recognise Infragistics controls on 1) Desk top 2) Web based

QTP does not have built-in support or an HP-supplied add-in for recognizing Infragistics controls. Infragistics has produced their own add-in, which they will happily sell you. We use the add-in with QTP to test web applications that include Infragistics controls.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
mithunbharathi
Message 3 of 3 (428 Views)

Re: Does QTP recognise Infragistics controls on 1) Desk top 2) Web based

QTp can recognise infragistics control in desktop applications with Test advantage add-in. This has been confirmed with Infragistics team.

But for web based applications can QTP do it. Infragistics team do not confirm whether QTP can recognise infragistics controls on a web application

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation