Re: Does QTP 11.0 supports Graphtalk application (92 Views)
Occasional Contributor
KarthikPrakash
Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Does QTP 11.0 supports Graphtalk application

Hi All,

I am trying to automate Graphtalk application 3.0 which is CSC inhouse tool.Will QTP 11.0 supports the tool.

QTP is identifying button,toolbar,edit box etc but not identifying grid,table in that application

Can you please support me on this.

Responses are much helpful

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vzamoraz
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Does QTP 11.0 supports Graphtalk application

[ Edited ]

Hello Karthik,

QTP is a Tool designed to work with technologies, it means that QTP works for example with 

Oracle, Siebel, Java, Web, Visual Basic, .Net, Delphi, etc , So if Graphtalk  application was designed on one of those technologies QTP Will works on it, if not there will not have recognition.

Also important to consider that  third party or customized controls are also not supported by QTP since the internal structure of the objects is modified.

Regards.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

If you find this useful, mark Kudos.

Also remember if you have a valid contract with HP feel free to visit our FT/QTP Support Customer Forums: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Functional-Testing-QTP/ct-p/sws-Fun_Test

You can create an account with your HP credentials

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation