Can not access property from custom object type via method GetTOProperty (128 Views)
Occasional Visitor
narf
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can not access property from custom object type via method GetTOProperty

Hello anybody,

i got the following error message if I try to access the property "micclass" (or anything else - e.g. "html id") from customized checkbox (type MyOwnCheckBox - implemented with HP Extensibility Accelerator).

An error occurred while running the Web extensibility handler for the GetTOProperty method

Dim strMicClass : Set strMicClass = Browser("bName").Page("pName").Frame("fName").MyOwnCheckBox("cName").GetTOProperty("micclass")

Whenever I use the workaround with GetTOProperties everything is working fine. Any ideas?

Dim oCbProps : Set oCbProps = Browser("bName").Page("pName").Frame("fName").MyOwnCheckBox("cName").GetTOProperties

MsgBox oCbProps("micclass").Value

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
narf
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

Re: Can not access property from custom object type via method GetTOProperty

Very strange behavior. When I close QTP and browser and restart both, everything is working as expected (with method GetTOProperty). Thread closed.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation