Re: is there any doc link to read this this thing in my own.I am about to take an ILT on HP StorageWork (961 Views)
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 51 of 61 (961 Views)

Re: is there any doc link to read this this thing in my own.I am about to take an ILT on HP StorageWork

hi

"The applicable tax is 10.3%. In this case, the net course fee would be INR xxxxx. Payment mode is DD in the name of â HP India Sales Pvt. Ltd.â Payable at Bangalore. And, confirmation of the date has no relation with your payment status. Once the date is fixed, weâ ll definitely update the same. So, please bear with us."

can anyone rectify why its HP sales not HP education ??

kind regards

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Johan Guldmyr
Message 52 of 61 (961 Views)

Re: is there any doc link to read this this thing in my own.I am about to take an ILT on HP StorageWork

Hey, just listened to a storage podcast on theregister: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/26/infosmack_enterprise_tech_podcast_episode_96/

They mentioned this ebook:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Evolution-Storage-Brain-Larry-Freeman/dp/1451577648?&camp=2842&linkCode=wsw&...

which sounded pretty good (I only listened on one ear but I think Netapp uses this book for their new hires - if they aren't up to date in the storage industry).

Click the Kudos Star if this was a good post.
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 53 of 61 (961 Views)

hi

i have just completed thre training.
awesome training.

LAB was good but replication setup is not included that really harts me.

kind regards
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 54 of 61 (961 Views)

more evaperf should be included.
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 55 of 61 (961 Views)

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Johan Guldmyr
Message 56 of 61 (961 Views)

there's a lot of them there :)

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 57 of 61 (961 Views)

This link I am searching for.

kind regards
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 58 of 61 (961 Views)

In CV EVA there is a option of LUN migration.Do u think it is just copy paste??

kind regards
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Johan Guldmyr
Message 59 of 61 (961 Views)

Hi, where in CV do you find this?
I don't have access to one anymore and in the user guides for CV it is not mentioned.

Maybe it's business copy or continuous access it is referring to?

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 60 of 61 (961 Views)

Business copy mabe.

Command View EVA.
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
certangle
Message 61 of 61 (961 Views)

hi

what is the exam id related to this course for non-internals HP guys/students??

kind regards
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation