Re: info request HP official course U8601S (206 Views)
Super Advisor
meekrob
Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

info request HP official course U8601S

Hello Everyone,

can anyone by chance have the course material for HP Official Course U8601S in form of pdf or other?

U8601S - HP Serviceguard II: ContinentalClusters, CFS, & Oracle RAC

All IT is about sharing Knowledge and that's what this forum is all about so, it would be helpful if someone can post this course.

Regards

Honored Contributor
Patrick Wallek
Message 2 of 5 (278 Views)

Re: info request HP official course U8601S

Yes, this forum is about sharing knowledge.  BUT, copywrite laws must also be respected and I believe it would be a violation of those laws to post that material.

Super Advisor
meekrob
Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)

You're totally right and we all respect this so if you can show us an alternative for example provide us the info to purchase those materials without physically attending the course or any other alternative that will cost less than attending the Instructor Led or the web based trainings.

Lot of people like me that are curious to know more on such subjects but that do not have the capability nor the budget.

Regards

Trusted Contributor
Emil Velez_2
Message 4 of 5 (209 Views)

The course can be attended virtually since it is presented with RAIL with remote equipment. Most HP Education courses are taught in the Remote format with remote equipment.
Emil Velez
HP UNIX Certified (CSA, CSE HPUX 11i High Availability) HP Software (Openview) Certified Consultant
Certified HP Instructor, Technical Certified I and II SMB and Enterprise
Master ASE Superdome Solutins

HP Education Services

Ask me about training on Blades, Proliant, HP-UX, ServiceGuard, Polyserve, X9000, Virtual Libraries, and High Availability

internet: Emil.Velez@hp.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/emilvelez

Neighborhood Admin
karlkovacs
Message 5 of 5 (206 Views)

[ Edited ]

HP doesn't provide or make available for purchase or download copies of offical coursware.  The only way to access training material (student and lab) is to register for and attend the class.

For select certifications, HP offers self-study guides. You can find a list of title on the HP Press website.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
HP ExpertOne Program - Hewlett Packard
hp.com/ExpertOne
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.