Re: courses for CSE path (89 Views)
Super Advisor
NDO
Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)

courses for CSE path

Hi All!

It looks like that HP is no longer offering courses for CSE (Certifies System Engineer) certification, in South Africa, so if anybody is aware, where I can attend this courses?

The other thing that I noticed is that shell script course is also no longer available in the course schedulle!

Any thoughts on this

Regards

FR

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Emil Velez_2
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)

Re: courses for CSE path

If you would like to attend a HP Serviceguard course I know that the US HP Education website can only register people in the US and Canada. It is my understanding that each country has some autonomy on how they want to handle their training and the logistics of getting course material to worldwide students is a challenge.

I think that a company called Knowledge United that works with us can provide worldwide seats in Official RAIL HP Education courses like the ServiceGuard course. It is my understanding that they may handle the billing and logistics of geting materials to students.
Emil Velez
HP UNIX Certified (CSA, CSE HPUX 11i High Availability) HP Software (Openview) Certified Consultant
Certified HP Instructor, Technical Certified I and II SMB and Enterprise
Master ASE Superdome Solutins

HP Education Services

Ask me about training on Blades, Proliant, HP-UX, ServiceGuard, Polyserve, X9000, Virtual Libraries, and High Availability

internet: Emil.Velez@hp.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/emilvelez

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation