Storage Training (915 Views)
Honored Contributor
Archunan Muthiah
Message 1 of 8 (915 Views)

Storage Training

All,

I would like to do course/training in Storage technology in USA either by "classroom" or e-learning.

I already saw one from Global Knowledge ...
http://www.globalknowledge.com/training/course.asp?PageID=9&courseid=9712&country=United+States

but it is not available in Utah state and also it looks little expensive.

If you could please point some institutes or company providing storage course in reasonable price, would be great help.

Thanks
Archunan
God is Artist, we are all just brushes
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Archunan Muthiah
Message 2 of 8 (914 Views)

Re: Storage Training

All,

Could you please provide some URL where I can get Storage training or some basic documents about storage Tech

Thanks
Archunan
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Steven Clementi
Message 3 of 8 (914 Views)

You should be able to get costs and schedules for HP based Storage technologies training here...

" http://www.hp.com/education/sections/storage.html "

Classes are held in different locations, but not sure if anything is in Utah.

Are you looking for partner training? (do you work for a reseller?) or individual training?

Steven
Steven Clementi
HP Master ASE, Storage and Clustering
MCSE (NT 4.0, W2K, W2K3)
VCP (ESX2, Vi3, vSphere4, vSphere5)
RHCE
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Archunan Muthiah
Message 4 of 8 (914 Views)

Steven,

I am looking for individual training. The main problem is taking one week off to go to the nearby city to attend the class room training.

Do you have any idea how benefit attending the virtual training from Globalknowledge.com

Anyway thanks Steven.

Archunan
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
kamaljs
Message 5 of 8 (914 Views)

Hi,

You will get really cheap trainings and should not spend your hard earned $$ on expensive classroom trainings.
I have spent nearly 40000$ so far in last 5 years on classromm trainings and belive me. You can get same training in less than half the price or even 75% of overall cost in online trainings.

feel free to write me at kamaljs@redffmail.com to know more.

regards
Kamal
Storage architect.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
kamaljs
Message 6 of 8 (915 Views)

Hi,

You will get really cheap trainings and should not spend your hard earned $$ on expensive classroom trainings.
I have spent nearly 40000$ so far in last 5 years on classromm trainings and belive me. You can get same training in less than half the price or even 75% of overall cost in online trainings.

feel free to write me at kamaljs@rediffmail.com to know more.

regards
Kamal
Storage architect.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
dfox_wa
Message 7 of 8 (914 Views)

Archunan,

I have a friend in the storage industry who basically put together the core certification program that EMC runs. He branched out and now does storage education and certifcation with his own company called Knowledge Transfer. He holds classes around the world but is based in the Chicago area. Take a look at the website and click on the education button. It may help.

http://www.knowledgetransfer.net/

Mark
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Emil Velez
Message 8 of 8 (915 Views)

many of the HP storage courses are also done in the RAIL format. Same course, same remote equipment but nobody has to travel and you can take it from your home.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation