SPOCK storage tool (3645 Views)
Frequent Advisor
pablo_garcia
Message 1 of 5 (3,645 Views)
Accepted Solution

SPOCK storage tool

Hi,

I passed the "MASE - HP SAN Architect - Data Availability Solutions [2005]" certification 4 months ago.

I read that I could access to SPOCK http://www.hp.com/certification/member_benefits.html) if I would passed the exams, but I don't know how I have to access.

I called to HP representative from Spain but they don't know too.

Anybody know if I could access to HP Spock?

Regards,

Pablo Garcia
Occasional Advisor
Thomas Laursen
Message 2 of 5 (3,632 Views)

Re: SPOCK storage tool

Hi Pablo,

First of all congratulations on the exam, even that it is some time ago :-)

As far as i know, the access to spock, is no longer an privilege for the certified consultants, but solely a privilege you can get as working for a HP Partner. This means that you need to be employed at a partner to get the access - sorry to say.

I works for a HP ABSP partner in Denmark, and we got the access as part of this partnership. Before that i neither had access. But you are right - this was a privilege for certified before..

Best regards,

Thomas !
Frequent Advisor
pablo_garcia
Message 3 of 5 (3,632 Views)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your response. I work for a HP ABSP partner in Spain (we have ABSP partner on febrery, when I passed the exams and other colleagues too).

So we would have the access to Spock, wouldn't we?

Regards,

Pablo Garcia
Honored Contributor
Rob Leadbeater
Message 4 of 5 (3,632 Views)

Hi Pablo,

You can start by going to:

http://www.hp.com/storage/spock

and logging in with your HP Passport account. Once you've done that you need to "contact your HP representative to complete the authorization process to access this site."

If nobody in Spain knows how to do this, then I would ask your HP rep. to escalate to someone who does !

Cheers,

Rob
Frequent Advisor
pablo_garcia
Message 5 of 5 (3,632 Views)

Hi,

I spoke with HP repr. and I think that I will can access to Spock.

Thank you.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.