05-09-2013 01:43 PM
CSA - HP UX 11iv3 Certification Requirements:
CSA - HP-UX 11iv3 core requirements is completing 1 of the following exams:
- Exam HP0-P20 HP-UX 11i v3 System Administration
- Exam HP0-A01 HP-UX 11iv3 System Administration (inactive).
If you require training, you can take one of the following courses:
Training (complete 1 of the following):
- Unix Fundamentals (course code 00071677)
- HP-UX System and Network Administration I (course code 00071681)
- HP-UX System and Network Administration II (course code 00071682)
- HP-UX for Experienced UNIX System Administrators (course code 00071690)
- Operating Systems - HP-UX 11i v3 Delta (course code 00071671) - if you hold a previous version of the certification
Global Partner Enablement/HP ExpertOne Program - Hewlett Packard
09-22-2013 04:44 PM
I am very much interested to get the CSA Certification. I have knowledge on Unix commands and shell scripting area, but not in admin activities.
1.Could you please suggesst me some of the good books here, Tips, suggestion
2. exam cost etc
Your advice , suggestion and help is needed.