Re: HP Student ID (196 Views)
Regular Advisor
Ajin_1
Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

HP Student ID

Hi Experts

Iam plan to do CSE ,Can anyone help to sent the link for creating HP Student ID.

Thanks & Regards
Ajin.S
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
karlkovacs
Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

Re: HP Student ID

Here is the link for "Getting Started". http://sqz.co/Cp6w8E7

I would prefer to give you a direct link but the process is different for customers, partners and HP employees.

Please let me know if you require additional help. 

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
HP ExpertOne Program - Hewlett Packard
hp.com/ExpertOne
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
Ajin_1
Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

Thanks for your Support.

One more thing ,while i login and found one of my previous id was linked with my mail id .

Can I use that for my further certifications?

And also it was tagged with parter ,If i go for Certification can i get any advantage like voucher pricing less for partners?

or any exclusive free certifications for partners?

Thanks & Regards
Ajin.S
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
karlkovacs
Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)

We use the HP Passport system for logon and ID verification, so yes, you can use your email address.

No, partners don't recieve discounts for exams or certifications. You can use MDF to purchase exam vouchers and pay for training.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
HP ExpertOne Program - Hewlett Packard
hp.com/ExpertOne
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation