Re: HP StorageWorks EVA Simulation (1970 Views)
Occasional Contributor
iHPi
Message 1 of 5 (2,185 Views)

HP StorageWorks EVA Simulator password

[ Edited ]

hi all

i install EVA Simulator 10.0 on windows server 2003 and i dont know default user name and password for login to HP P6000 Command View . when i used default administrator user name and password , i recived erro message : failed to login. Insufficient privileges.

thx.

P.S. this post has been splitted off from others, created new thread in Storage > Training & Education, and edited its subject - Hp Forums Moderator

Honored Contributor
Johan Guldmyr
Message 2 of 5 (2,131 Views)

Re: HP StorageWorks EVA Simulation

Hi, please start a new thread with your questions.

Your admin account also needs to be in some groups in Windows: HP Storage Admins

Occasional Contributor
iHPi
Message 3 of 5 (2,128 Views)

Thank you so very much  . its work done

Occasional Visitor
subbu81
Message 4 of 5 (2,009 Views)

Hi, 

i have downloaded the EVA 6000 simulator to learn. I installed it on my pc which windows 7 64 bit successfully but unable to login bcz it is asking for username and password. Can any one tell me how to login into it

Occasional Visitor
weitingjiu
Message 5 of 5 (1,970 Views)

I have the quetion too.After reading P6000_EVA_Read_Me_Z7550-00301_readme_fr_100reva.pdf in page 3,It reminds " Ensure a user account exists which is a
member of the “HP Storage Admins” group".I just add a group in windows system and added my windows user account,and then use it to loggin.Its work done!Finally,I found Johan Guldmyr who in this page has answered it.Poor English,wish you could undertand it.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.