Re: HP Education Services (77 Views)
Valued Contributor
Syedfurquan
Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

HP Education Services

[ Edited ]

Hello ,

we are haiving a financial organization and we are using HP-UX for our core system. We have backend support with hp for these servers and Software as  7 days 24 hrs with 4 hrs response time for hardware.

I was just going through the support agreement and I found one contract with name of HP Education Services. It's costing also very high. Now I would like to know what this education service contract for and how can I benefitted from it?

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards,

P.S. This thread has been moevd from SDN Discussions to HP-UX > Training & Education. - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Emil Velez_2
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: HP Education Services

As part of your support contract you may have purchased a training care pack which is a education credit to enable you to take HPES courses. See www.hp.com/education and consider attending some of the RAIL HPUX courses. A rail course can be attended from anywhere and we provide remote access to equipment.

You may want to ask your HP Representative for a HP Educaiton sales rep that can help assess your needs and help you use these credits if this is what you have.

Emil Velez
HP UNIX Certified (CSA, CSE HPUX 11i High Availability) HP Software (Openview) Certified Consultant
Certified HP Instructor, Technical Certified I and II SMB and Enterprise
Master ASE Superdome Solutins

HP Education Services

Ask me about training on Blades, Proliant, HP-UX, ServiceGuard, Polyserve, X9000, Virtual Libraries, and High Availability

internet: Emil.Velez@hp.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/emilvelez

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation