HP CSE Exam (294 Views)
Advisor
binu_mathew
Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

HP CSE Exam

Hi ,

I passed HP CSA Exam . Please guide me to take the HP CSE certification .

Which all certification I need to cover to get CSE . In my hp smart portal profile I can see the next level as HP0-P21 and HP0-P17 .

But I wish to take the Service guard exam . Can I take the HP0-P21 and Service guard exam to get the HP CSE certification , If possible please given me the exam code for service guard

Regular Advisor
Ajin_1
Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: HP CSE Exam

hi

Certified System Engineer (CSE) Specialty in High Availability HP-UX 11i v3

Requirements¹

• CSA HP-UX 11i v3 and
  • HP0-A02 and
  • HP0-P19

Recommended Courses²

Thanks & Regards
Ajin.S
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make all your paths straight.
Trusted Contributor
Emil Velez_2
Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: HP CSE Exam

You have to pass the advanced System admin exam  HP0-A02

its a hard test.. I work with hpux regularly and I failed it the first time (by 4 points). and then passed it after reviewing things.  If you retake a exam you will not necessarily get  all of the same questions.

Then you have to pass a Subject exam like HA HP0-P19 which encompasses the ServiceGuard exam but know a little about oracle RAC and virtualization for this test.

Hope this helps.. I passed the P19 exam at HP Discover so it was free.

Emil Velez
HP UNIX Certified (CSA, CSE HPUX 11i High Availability) HP Software (Openview) Certified Consultant
Certified HP Instructor, Technical Certified I and II SMB and Enterprise
Master ASE Superdome Solutins

HP Education Services

Ask me about training on Blades, Proliant, HP-UX, ServiceGuard, Polyserve, X9000, Virtual Libraries, and High Availability

internet: Emil.Velez@hp.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/emilvelez

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.