Re: Certification Path for Storage (283 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Sudhir Junonikar
Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)
Accepted Solution

Certification Path for Storage

[ Edited ]

Hi !,

I have completed HPUX CSA and now i want to do certification in storage. I am having practical experience of EVA 3000 and EVA 4400.

I am looking path of designing & troubleshooting storage.

kindly suggest which certification path i should follow.

Thank's & Regards

Sudhir

P.S. This thread has been moved from HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage to Storage>Training & Education. -HP Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
Sudhakar Subramaniam
Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: Certification Path for Storage

Hi,
The main building step for Storage will be BCFP and then you can step on to storage hardware cerification like EVA , MSA and XP...depending on your intrest
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Johan Guldmyr
Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: Certification Path for Storage

Yeah, either the BCFP or the BCFA might be a good start, especially because many have brocade SAN-switches. The MSA cert is kind of a waste. Maybe the 3PAR, Lefthand, XP or EVA then if you necessarilly need an EVA HW storage cert.

You may also want to look into the SNIA certifications, because they are vendor-neutral. However, I'm unsure to what degree the SNI-S standard has actually been implemented and maybe the SNIA is a failure? Just something I read somewhere a while ago..

Click the Kudos Star if this was a good post.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation