02-04-2012 09:23 AM
i need the latest firmware for my lto4 (SPS-chassis rackmount 1u UNIV) drive. plz some one help me to find and install.
- Support Ticket Identifier (CAD65D1B-F70C-4CD0-9E77-AD6A5A9DB3C8)
- System Information
- Operating System : Mac OS X 10.7.1 (11B26),Darwin 11.1.0
- Processor : x Quad-Core Intel Xeon
- Platform : x86_64
- Tool Version : Version 4.14(Build # 13)
- System Time : Saturday February 4 2012 - 22:51:39
- Device Listing: By Product
- Tape 'HP Ultrium 4-SCSI' at Address 'HBA_6151_9012'
- Tape 'HP Ultrium 4-SCSI' at Address 'HBA_6423_9509'
- Other Devices
- Unknown ' ' at Address 'HBA_6151_0'
- Unknown ' ' at Address 'HBA_6423_1'
- Detailed Device Information
- Tape Drive at address (HBA_6423_9509)
02-05-2012 10:40 AM
Use the product # of the drive and get the firmware from hp website.
You should use LTT, this tool will find the correct firmware too.
There are many different LTO-4 drives, each with different firmware, so I cannot provide you a link.
Hope this helps!
There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! star in the left column!