02-04-2012 09:23 AM
i need the latest firmware for my lto4 (SPS-chassis rackmount 1u UNIV) drive. plz some one help me to find and install.
- Support Ticket Identifier (CAD65D1B-F70C-4CD0-9E77-AD6A5A9DB3C8)
- System Information
- Operating System : Mac OS X 10.7.1 (11B26),Darwin 11.1.0
- Processor : x Quad-Core Intel Xeon
- Platform : x86_64
- Tool Version : Version 4.14(Build # 13)
- System Time : Saturday February 4 2012 - 22:51:39
- Device Listing: By Product
- Tape 'HP Ultrium 4-SCSI' at Address 'HBA_6151_9012'
- Tape 'HP Ultrium 4-SCSI' at Address 'HBA_6423_9509'
- Other Devices
- Unknown ' ' at Address 'HBA_6151_0'
- Unknown ' ' at Address 'HBA_6423_1'
- Detailed Device Information
- Tape Drive at address (HBA_6423_9509)
02-05-2012 10:40 AM
Use the product # of the drive and get the firmware from hp website.
You should use LTT, this tool will find the correct firmware too.
There are many different LTO-4 drives, each with different firmware, so I cannot provide you a link.
Hope this helps!
There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!