03-07-2013 05:59 AM
Good morning. I'm running OMW 9.0 on a Windows 2008r2 platform on WMWare. This morning when I tried to launch he OMW console, I am getting the following message, "License check: error retrieving the license information from the server. Error code: 0x8000703fa". I'm pretty green at OMW, so I'm not sure why this problem is occurring. My operators are even getting this message when trying to access the web page.
Is this a problem with the license or something else? Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-07-2013 07:09 AM - edited 03-08-2013 02:58 AM
Next time you see this problem do not reboot the server. Of course you can if you like it :)
Open the task manager and look for a process called "OvOWELRemoteAccess.exe", kill this process and start your console once again.
Problem will be gone.
To get more technical details for the problem HP support will be right but for that you will need a lot of patience and time.
Good Luck with support.
03-07-2013 07:57 AM
Thank you!!! If we come across this problem again, I will try it. I didn't see anything in the Windows logs to indicate to me a problem, and unfortunantely people were just yelling the app wasn't working.