What is required to login remotly to HP Openview Operation Console from Win 7 clinet PC (337 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Wael_shayeb
Message 1 of 5 (337 Views)
Accepted Solution

What is required to login remotly to HP Openview Operation Console from Win 7 clinet PC

Good day,

Im using HP OMU version 8.35.

what is required to login remotly to Application console from windows 7 clinet PC?

i was using windows XP OS and i was login to application console thuogh Refliction X tool, after upgrade my PC to Windows 7,the console login screen is hang !!!

i asked HP support about windows 7 is it supported and they confirmed that it is supported.

and body face same problem ?

Honored Contributor
Goran Koruga
Message 2 of 5 (323 Views)

Re: What is required to login remotly to HP Openview Operation Console from Win 7 clinet PC

Hello.

There are many different products that will work, including those you mentioned.

We have successfully used Xming, Cygwin, MobaXterm ...

Perhaps check your firewall settings and try with firewall completely disabled.

Regards,

Goran

Frequent Advisor
Wael_shayeb
Message 3 of 5 (292 Views)

Re: What is required to login remotly to HP Openview Operation Console from Win 7 clinet PC

Thanks Goran,

I thing there is a patch need to be installed on the MgM server to be compatible with Windows 7 ,

Regards,

Wael

Honored Contributor
Goran Koruga
Message 4 of 5 (288 Views)

Hello.

The only component that might have something to do with Windows 7 is Java GUI, which is supported with patch 08.35.010 or newer.

Regards,

Goran

Frequent Advisor
Wael_shayeb
Message 5 of 5 (251 Views)

Many thanks Goran,

we will install this patch.

thank you
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.