HP OneView integration available for download (485 Views)
Valued Contributor
Stefan Bergstein
Message 1 of 5 (485 Views)

HP OneView integration available for download

First integration of HP Operations Manager and HP OneView is available for download

The integration of these two products is downloadable from the BSM Community Content space on HP Live Network. Open the download area and navigate to Integration > HP OneView. Feel free to use the discussion board to ask technical questions, post your comments or make suggestions for enhancements. We released this initial HP OneView integration in the BSM Community Content so that the development team can get your direct feedback. Now you can push HP OneView alerts into HP Operations Manager right away.

The BSM blog post “Do I need OneView when I have OpenView?” could interesting for you as well.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
m_vidyasagar
Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

Re: HP OneView integration available for download

I see the integration adapter is only for HP OML , do we have the same for HP OMW ? 

- Vidyasagar Machani -

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -- Benjamin Franklin
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Stefan Bergstein
Message 3 of 5 (456 Views)

The installation procedure is documented for OML only so far. However, the OneView alert integration connector can run on any Linux node with an OM agent. It just connects to your OneView systems and creates a logfile that is read by the OM agent. This means you can get it running for OMW. Nevertheless, please post a comment in the BSM Community Content Discussion in case you need the integration for OMW urgently.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
m_vidyasagar
Message 4 of 5 (438 Views)

I just wanna give a try for OMW :)

Any idea on when it will be released for OMW ..

- Vidyasagar Machani -

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -- Benjamin Franklin
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Stefan Bergstein
Message 5 of 5 (350 Views)

Hi Vidyasagar,

The OMW OneView integration can be now downloaded from the BSM Community Content:

https://hpln.hp.com/node/14127/contentfiles/?dir=17482

Regards,

Stefan

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation