12-20-2013 02:24 AM
I want to correlate the HPOM alerts using correlation composer. For that I have created a fact store file in correlation composer and now I want to create an ecs circuit for the same. Can anyone tell me the procedure to create an ecs circuit file from fact store file.
I have deployed HP OMW 9.0 on windows server 2008 R3 machine.
Kindly help me to solve this problem.
01-14-2014 04:58 AM
Not exactly trivial.
I don't know Windows..... but most should apply.
I suppose you had a look at composer.pdf
You don't use circuits anymore in the same way as before.
Instead you deploy a premade circuit(comes with HPOM) that compiles your factstore when deployed.
1. The node should be in the policy-group "Correlation Composer"
2. The ecspolicy "Correlation Composer" must be distributed to the Agent/Server.
When out, opceca and opcecaas is started by ovcd
3. You need server-MSI or agent-MSI enabled depending on where you deploy your stuff.
4. You need a policy distributed with matching content type "SNMP/CMIP/X733/OpC", with a condition matching the ECS and has Message Stream Interface/Agent MSI/(for example)Divert Messages/
5. ovocomposer -install -fs /opt/CORRELATION/COMPOSER/FS/<ecs_factstore_name.f
Check for errors /var/opt/OV/log/OpC/ecenglg on <nodename>
Check agent: -i = instance, 12 is Agent, 11 is Server.
ecsmgr -i 12 -info
Hope this gets you on path to the correlator journey.
01-14-2014 06:54 AM
Document just misguides. no need to create any ecs circuit as Composer is light version of ECS and comes with predfined circuit.
and to use this predfined circuit i would just deploy the default policy "correlation composer".