Re: Download link required for ECS engine and ECS designer (483 Views)
Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 1 of 6 (530 Views)
Accepted Solution

Download link required for ECS engine and ECS designer

OMU 8.35 on HPUX 11.64 IA64

Can you please tell me the download link for ECS engine and ECS designer, since I am not able to find the product download in support site.

Honored Contributor
Ram_21
Message 2 of 6 (504 Views)

Re: Download link required for ECS engine and ECS designer

Hello

Check out this link

http://www.softpanorama.info/Admin/HP_operations_manager/correlation.shtml

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram

Honored Contributor
KAKA_2
Message 3 of 6 (491 Views)

Hi Ram,

I have read details in link provided by you but no where i found the download link.

ramesh - Please share the details if you able to make make further progress on this.

-KAKA-
HP Expert
Christian Scotti
Message 4 of 6 (483 Views)

Hello,

The ECS engine is not an installable product. It just comes built-in in a number of HP Software products (OMU, OMW, NNM) so correlation circuits created with ECS Desginer can be loaded to do their thing.

ECS Designer it's a separate product and although is in "limited support" should be listed for download within the SSO portal under "My Updates" with a valid SAID and if you are entitled to it. I remember it costed a good amount of dollars so I don't think it would be a freely available. You can search for the product ID:

ECS Designer 3.2 for Windows - J1093_15003

It's nornally found under the "Network Managemenr" family of products rather than "Operations Management".

Best regards,

Christian

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an accepted solution
Honored Contributor
KAKA_2
Message 5 of 6 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Christian,

Thank you for further details on this. I have Enterprise licenese agreement but it seems it is not included in that so i am not able to see it under my updates.

By the way which HP product is freely available? To write a script they need $$$$$ ;)

-KAKA-

Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 6 of 6 (468 Views)

Dear Kaka

If your SAID supports license for ECS designer then the link shows download file for ECS designer.

If your SAID does not support license for ECS designer then the link would not show download file for ECS designer.

In our case our SAID did not have license for ECS designer, so we worked out with HP OVO correlation composer instead of ECS designer.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.