Re: Arcos Integration (176 Views)
Honored Contributor
parkar
Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

Arcos Integration

Hi Team

Can we integrate Arcos application with with Sitescope , OM ?

Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
HP Expert
BeatrizR
Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

Re: Arcos Integration

Hi parkar,

ARCOS application is ARchitecture for COntrol and Supervision, right? Could you confirm this or send more information about the application?

I am not aware about any out of the box integration with OM. I will wait for your response to investigate further :)

Regards,

Beatriz

HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an "Accepted as Solution".
If you liked the reply then please show this with KUDOs
Honored Contributor
parkar
Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

We want password use for tool management should be managed through arcos..pl suggest if this is possible
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
HP Expert
BeatrizR
Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)

Hi parkar,

I guess that you want to integrate  Access and Root Control Solution then? Is this correct? I don't know ARCOS application so I would need more information about it to exactly know what you want to integrate.

Regards,

Beatriz

HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an "Accepted as Solution".
If you liked the reply then please show this with KUDOs
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.