09-09-2013 09:58 AM - edited 09-10-2013 01:30 AM
Hi all, it is freebie season!!! Go to this page HP free tools for System and Virtualization Monitoring and download these at no cost. All you would need is the HP Passport (which you anyway use for logging in at this forums).
There's a blog article listing these tools and what each of them do. Visit the blog article for more info.
Here's the short listing of the 5 free tools -
These 2 are the well-known tools available from before -
- HP vPV for Virtual environment HP vPV
- HP SiteScope for system and apps monitoring (agentless) HP SiteScope
Here are 3 new free tools
- System Process Visualizer: You can see the running processes and biggest consumers in the form of a word-cloud with updates every ten seconds. Visit the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SysPV to give your likes and comments.
- Health Playback for Virtual Systems: Provides the history of VMs for the past week as a one minute video, enabling you to quickly spot patterns. https://www.facebook.com/HP4VS
- Big Data Performance Visualization: Lets you visualize a Hadoop cluster and/or Vertica database performance through a continuously refreshing tree-map, so you can observe trends.