Re: kconfig to clone tuneables and error (117 Views)
Esteemed Contributor
Coolmar
Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

kconfig to clone tuneables and error

Hi,

I am using "kconfig -i infile" to import the tuneables from one HP-UX 11.23 system to another. I did a kconfig -e outfile on one of the systems and then edited it down to just the tuneable params and tried to import it on the other system and got the following errors:

I tried to import and got the following (both systems are HP-UX 11.23):

ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "pstat_socket" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "clonedev" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[global_pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "get_pst_stream_size" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[global_pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "get_pst_socket_size" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[global_pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "sth_get_sth" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[filedetails_pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "idle_biod" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[tunables_pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "async_daemon_count" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libpstat.a[tunables_pstat.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "fdetach" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libscall.a[init_sent.o]"
ld: Unsatisfied protected symbol "lv_real_mode_config" in file "/usr/conf/lib/libsvc-pdk.a[rm_common.o]"
54 errors.
ERROR: The kernel build did not succeed: ld: exit 1
The arguments that were supplied to the linker are the linker
are stored in file /stand/failure_ldargs.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Honored Contributor
Jaime Bolanos Rojas.
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

Re: kconfig to clone tuneables and error

Coolmar,

You might be missing this patch on the system:

PHCO_33385

Regards,

Jaime.
Work hard when the need comes out.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.