08-20-2011 10:36 AM
a shut down before removing a controller module or powering down the system.
To perform a shut down
1. In the Configuration View panel, right-click the local system and select Tools > Shut Down or Restart
2. In the main panel, set the options:
• Select the Shut down operation.
• Select whether to restart the processor in controller A, B, or both.
3. Click Shut down now. A confirmation dialog appears.
4. Click Yes to continue; otherwise, click No. If you clicked Yes, a second confirmation dialog appears.
5. Click Yes to continue; otherwise, click No. If you clicked Yes, a message describes shutdown activity.
01-21-2014 02:01 AM
Shutdown both storage controllers, then pull the cables.
This is the only way - there is no power off switch or command.
Hope this helps!
There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! star in the left column!