08-20-2011 10:36 AM
a shut down before removing a controller module or powering down the system.
To perform a shut down
1. In the Configuration View panel, right-click the local system and select Tools > Shut Down or Restart
2. In the main panel, set the options:
• Select the Shut down operation.
• Select whether to restart the processor in controller A, B, or both.
3. Click Shut down now. A confirmation dialog appears.
4. Click Yes to continue; otherwise, click No. If you clicked Yes, a second confirmation dialog appears.
5. Click Yes to continue; otherwise, click No. If you clicked Yes, a message describes shutdown activity.
01-21-2014 02:01 AM
Shutdown both storage controllers, then pull the cables.
This is the only way - there is no power off switch or command.
Hope this helps!
There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!
If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!