email address (436 Views)
W3
Occasional Visitor
W3
Message 1 of 5 (436 Views)

email address

how do I get the hp printer's email address?

Frequent Advisor
mkshd
Message 2 of 5 (420 Views)

Re: email address

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Need more info. Which printer are you using?

Advisor
1111J
Message 3 of 5 (380 Views)

Please offer some details, such as the pattern of the printer.

Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 4 of 5 (376 Views)

Are you asking about ePrint and Share or about the EWS and From address for sending?

HP Pro
Joel_F
Message 5 of 5 (328 Views)

Hi W3,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty finding your printer's email address.  As others have suggested, knowing the printer model would help determine where to look for the address.  That being said, I offer the following general guidance from ePrint support (https://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#eprint):

To find your HP ePrint email address:

• Go to ePrintCenter and log into your account, you will see your email address in the ePrint panel.
    Look for the ePrint icon:ePrint icon
  • For Photosmart: On the printer's front panel display, touch Wireless>Web Services>Display Email, or if available on your device, touch the ePrint icon on the printer front panel.
  • For Officejet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon (4.3” display only) to display the email address or Setup>Web Services Setup>Printer Email Address to reprint the information sheet.
  • Photosmart Only: If you register your printer at ePrintCenter.com, your email address displays on the ePrint panel.
  • For LaserJet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon or “How to Connect” to display the email address. For LaserJet printers with the small 2 line display, please print out the information sheet to see the email address.

Does this help?

Regards,

Joel_F

I work for HP.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.