Re: Printer Constantly Loses Connection to Laptop (583 Views)
Occasional Visitor
melizabethjoyce
Message 1 of 3 (607 Views)

Printer Constantly Loses Connection to Laptop

My computer tech recently installed a wired connection from my laptop to my all-in-one printer, C410 series.  The connection constantly disappears, and I get a "printer is offline" message when I try to print. Every so often I run the Scan and Print doctor, and the printer shows up, but neither the wired or wireless connection works.  Then on occasion, I will find on the printer a document I previously tried to print.  And the connection will be active but then disappear the next time I try to print. Any suggestions?

Occasional Visitor
lisadiana
Message 2 of 3 (583 Views)

Re: Printer Constantly Loses Connection to Laptop

Same thing happens to me.  Trying to fix it but not coming up with any answers.  I'm following this in hopes that I get an answer.

Occasional Visitor
stlbuckeye
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: Printer Constantly Loses Connection to Laptop

I have the same problem. When I installed the printer it worked just fine, but now it won't print anything. I printed a wireless diagnostic report from the printer itself and it passed everything and shows that it is connected to my wireless network, but when I try to print from either my Dell laptop or my wife's Ipad it says that the printer is offline. I've tried all of the troubleshooting mthods but nothing seems to work.

There is one tried and true solution to this. I'm returning this printer to where I bought it for a refund. Nothing says cheap and unreliable like HP.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.