Need 32 bit additional driver for Server 2012 (481 Views)
gwm
Occasional Visitor
gwm
Message 1 of 2 (481 Views)

Need 32 bit additional driver for Server 2012

I have a Windows Server 2012 system acting as a print server. I still have a few 32 bit Windows 7 desktops that need to use this server. I am having trouble figuring out how to install 32 bit additional drivers for my printers. They use the HP Universal Print Driver.

HP Pro
WEP_Jr
Message 2 of 2 (413 Views)

Re: Need 32 bit additional driver for Server 2012

Hello,

I am sorry you are having issues with the UPD and your Win 7 devices. If you review the UPD website, we do have a whitepaper that may help address your question. The website can be found at www.hp.com/go/upd. The whitepaper that may be helpful can be found at:

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.BINARYPORTLET/public/kb/docDisplay/resource.proc...

There are other whitepapers located in this website that may also be helpful.

I hope this helps address your question.

Thank you,

WEP_Jr

I work at HP and glad to assist you.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the star). If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.