Re: Suppressmlis option (271 Views)
Honored Contributor
EWillsey
Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

Suppressmlis option

By default the HP TRIM Search Results webpart includes the "[suppressmlis]" append to query option.  When I try to remove it and save the web part settings, it instantly gives an error stating that access is denied to view meta-data.  It does this when I put a default query into the web part.  If I don't put a default query then it gives me an access denied error at the site level.

Has anyone ever successfully removed this option?  Are there are (maybe undocumented) ways of ensuring TRIM returns results even if they are managed list items?

Thanks!

Frequent Advisor
Damitha
Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Re: Suppressmlis option

I got the same error and then tried dsformatted and got the results. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Damitha Bogahawatta
Principal Consultant
Talent Consulting Services
Advisor
Erik Wold
Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)

Re: Suppressmlis option

Erik, Check out this url for other ways to see what works and how for the search web part. It's the query template url for HP TRIM, in CA.

http://portalsiteurl/_layouts/HPIntegration/Pages/DataStoreSearchProvider.aspx?k=registeredon%3Athis...]

shows registered this year filtered for record type 1

then you can substitute suppressmlis and dsformatted as needed.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.