Re: SharePoint Integration - Web Application Integration settings Error. (618 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Radeesh
Message 1 of 6 (777 Views)
Accepted Solution

SharePoint Integration - Web Application Integration settings Error.

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to integration HP TRIM 7.1.1157 with SharePoint 2010. I have deployed the solution to my farm and activated HP administration feature. When I try to setup Web Application Integration Settings. I get below error message besides my HP TRIM Database. Is there any one who have undertaken this task and come across this error message. I would really appreaciate your assistance in resolving this error.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Error Number:C1035, Additional Information:Failed to validate Database. Details of the problem are Could not load file or assembly 'HP.HPTRIM.SDK, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=93ab772ef8ad9a2e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified., Message:An unprocessed exception has been detected in the data adapter --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Thanks a ton for your help.

Rad

Trusted Contributor
Chris Mcklaren
Message 2 of 6 (772 Views)

Re: SharePoint Integration - Web Application Integration settings Error.

Hi Radeesh,

My first observation was that the error message contained a reference to "Could not load file or assembly 'HP.HPTRIM.SDK, Version=7.0.0.0" and you indicated that you are using HP TRIM 7.1.1157.  So maybe there is a problem with the registration of the SDK version.

Another possibility is that the HP TRIM SDK is not correctly registered on your servers.  Try adding the HP TRIM path to the System Path...

Good luck...

Chris Mcklaren

Cheers,
Chris Mcklaren
Occasional Advisor
Radeesh
Message 3 of 6 (757 Views)

Thanks Chris for enlighting me again. it was indeed missing reference to the dll. But I reckon it is  a bug in the system  that when you deactivate and activate  HPAdministration  again the system does not copy the dll's in the correct location.

Many Thanks

Radeesh

Advisor
Erik Wold
Message 4 of 6 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have also seen this message in 7.2.  I have seen it resolved (and also not resolved elsehwhere) by adding the Disableloopbackcheck registery entry, steps found here. The 7.2.1 version had better success . Noting that the change in 7.2.1 has the HP.HPTRIM.SDK.dll assembly residing in the GAC.

Occasional Visitor
Luis_Juarez
Message 5 of 6 (619 Views)

I found a similar problem, so I tried to uninstall the HP TRIM SharePoint 2010 Integration and I found that the HP TRIM Features folder were not getting deleted- Of course I uninstalled and removed the solution first.

Now I am getting error when deploying A feature with ID 19b8804e-2eaa-4aa8-aad4-4c6913ce833b has already been installed in this farm.  Use the force attribute to explicitly re-install the feature. Running with powershell script does not help at all.

Is there any other workaround? I am sorry for posting this within this post, I did not find a way to create a new conversation

Thanks for the suggestion

Occasional Visitor
Luis_Juarez
Message 6 of 6 (618 Views)

Just wondering, how it is related to Disableloopbackcheck,
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.