Is Anyone Using this Integration (SharePoint TRIM) in Production? (714 Views)
Frequent Advisor
kimonworkbox
Message 1 of 6 (714 Views)

Is Anyone Using this Integration (SharePoint TRIM) in Production?

Hi,

I've heard a lot of discussion about the integrations with SharePoint and a number of people testing the integration out. I am just wondering if anyone has used this integration in a live environment, particularly a high volume one.

Thanks,

Kim

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Grundy
Message 2 of 6 (714 Views)

Re: Is Anyone Using this Integration (SharePoint TRIM) in Production?

TRIM 6 integration or TRIM 7?

There's tons of TRIM 6.X customers with Sharepoint Integration in production. (TCSI)

Less so have gone with 7.X yet, as it is still a relatively new product.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
MARTINM_HP
Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)

Grundy,

Are you aware of any successful DOD implementation of the TRIM 7 and SharePoint Integration?  Additionally what is the major difference between the TRIM 6 AND TRIM 7 Integration?

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
EWillsey
Message 4 of 6 (492 Views)

There are some US DoD agencies using the integration.  Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to share their names.  

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Grundy
Message 5 of 6 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]

As Erik said, I can't divulge names of our DoD customers. (They do exist though)

EDIT: Also about the difference between 6.X and 7.X SP integration.

They are completely different products, different methods of integration and it's impossible to cover in a single post here.

NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

Kapish.com.au
Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
Owais-Haroon
Message 6 of 6 (333 Views)

Few of  State Gov and Local Government customers in Australia have been in Prod with HP TRIM 7.1 /7.2 with SharePoint2010 implementation. Their requirements were including high level of security e.g DoD level ideally.

Integration in 7.1 onward has alot of functions out of the box such as bi-directional Sync of records, Async jobs for long running transactions without holding the users, exposing HP TRIM records folder structure in SharePoint, Easy to use and full functional working model. 

In summary, this integration configuration and setup is matter of hours from start to finish when requisits are met.

7.3 has further enhanced this integration by many folds from user experience and performance view point. Most of the organisations are embarking on Web or Mobile apps through their SharePoint interface, most of the applications are integrated with SharePoint and seamlessly integrated with HP TRIM for compliance and governance.

What customers acknowledged that its cost saving of thousands of dollars in terms of productivity and finances.

Most ofour customers are leveraging on this integration to provide a true integrated collaborative EDRMS to their internal and external user base. should you require further information please feel free to ping me, will be able to assist you for these new features.

regards,

Owais Haroon

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation