7.3 Lifetime Management Policy observation.... Anyone experienced similar behaviour (203 Views)
Regular Advisor
Owais-Haroon
Message 1 of 1 (203 Views)

7.3 Lifetime Management Policy observation.... Anyone experienced similar behaviour

On 7.3 integrated with SharePoint integration, when a document library is set for Lifetime Policy of anything except immediate with "All" as a scope only first document is following the rule defined in the workflow rest of the documents are moving in straight as "immediate " lifetime policy.

I have a document library (DL) name Local Rates, I go in HPTRIM lifetime policies link from site settings, create a new workflow based on creation time and set 2 min i.e documents should move into TRIM from SharePoint with the delay of 2min not immediately.

After the workflow created with the option (dropdown) "All" I add a new policy and attach this workflow. I set this new policy to the DL and push the first document. It honours the workflow and policy, dpcuments get uploaded in SharePoint and shows In Progress status untill time lapsed, all good.  I load the second document and it goes straight in TRIM without this policy.....

I changed the scope of policy from All to " Individual".  It start honouring the documents lifetime policy again.

My view is if I set the Lifetime Policy on the document library it should follow that regardless of All or Individual...Am I missing some concept here?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.