Service Test not able to create Results (130 Views)
Occasional Contributor
AlphaRomeo
Message 1 of 1 (130 Views)

Service Test not able to create Results

Hello,

I have recently started working on ST. After executing test, ST is not able to launch results. Instead error pops up "The Report is not Available"

Output Pane : Debug contains

DesigntimeQcVariables:Get connection - start
DesigntimeQcVariables:Get connection - exit
[QTPEngineReportCreator] CreateDataDirectory()
[QTPEngineReportCreator] CreateDataDirectory() initiated dataDir = C:\Users\I have removed my username9\AppData\Local\Temp\TempResults\Report\Data
[QTPEngineReportCreator] CreateDataDirectory() final dataDir = C:\Users\I have removed my username\AppData\Local\Temp\TempResults\Report\Data
[QTPEngineReportCreator] Init()
[QTPEngineReportCreator] Init() crashed: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'LoggerLib.ILogger6'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{06FCF33B-3EA1-481F-842D-4A436389C4FB}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
   at HP.ST.Fwk.ReportCreator.QTPEngine.QTPEngineReportCreator.Init(String testName, String testLocation, String reportDirectory)

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation