Re: Parameterization of WSDL with different end points (365 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Govindh
Message 1 of 4 (522 Views)

Parameterization of WSDL with different end points

Hi,

I am working on a SOAP Service which has 5 end points for a particular WSDL. Each end point refers to a different environment.

I need to run a particular test in all the different endpoints simultaneously. How to achieve this parameterization?

Please help me.

Frequent Advisor
Varma80
Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

Re: Parameterization of WSDL with different end points

Hi, You can parameterize the endpoint. Just create a Datatable(local/excel) with all your endpoints. Once you Drag and drop your webserice , go to properties and map the endpoint addess to Datatable column. Please See the attachment

Thanks

Phani

Advisor
bodapats
Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

Hello

I tired changing the Endpoint address to the different test server and I'm getting the 500 internal server error. What I did is

1) I have created HP service Test by dragging my web service into the main canvas my importing my WSDL

2) I have created an Input parameter for "Endpoint address" and then connected that Endpoint to the INput parameter  I have created.

3) Then in ALM I've changed the IP address to the different test server and is failed with 500 Internal server error. Am i missing anything here. Please suggest

Thanks

Sri

Occasional Advisor
MNF_11
Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)

Hi Phani,

Even I have same kind of scenario, and only difference is for each endpoint wsdl, I have different login credentials(user and password). In that case how I can parameterize the username and password for each wsld end point.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.