Server Automation (639 Views)
Frequent Advisor
cjefferson218
Message 1 of 6 (639 Views)
Accepted Solution

Server Automation

I just found an oracle weblogic administration console page on my SA server. I was not given an ID and password for this. Would anyone know the default login ID and password.

Thanks

Trusted Contributor
sjmh
Message 2 of 6 (633 Views)

Re: Server Automation

[ Edited ]

It's admin and whatever you set your cast_admin password to.

(edit) Should have added this in my first reply - but if you're on a 9.1x core, be careful, as there is a bug where logging into the weblogic console can kill twist and it'll need to be restarted manually.

Frequent Advisor
cjefferson218
Message 3 of 6 (605 Views)

No I am on 7.84 right now. Is there a way to change that password if you do not know what it is? Is there a default password that it could be?

Thanks for the input

Trusted Contributor
sjmh
Message 4 of 6 (597 Views)

I don't know how to change it, no and I'm pretty sure it's going to be set to the cast_admin.

If you don't know what your cast_admin password is, take a look at /var/opt/opsware/install_opsware/resp/resp_globals for the cast.admin_pwd

Advisor
Ramon_Vazquez
Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

If you don't know what are you doing with SA internals, I suggest avoid touching it.

While powerful you can also broke many things, and then can be hard to fix.

Regards,

Ramon

Honored Contributor
Todd McDaniel_1
Message 6 of 6 (430 Views)

I know you solved this, but you can also check your response file, i think, iirc...
Unix, the other white meat.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.