10-24-2013 05:41 AM
Online Expert Day is now live in the Server Automation Support Customer Forum!
We have a number of HP Experts online in the forums ready to answer your questions on the New Server Automation Installer:
Released in June, Server Automation 10.0 is the first version of the product that was architected to allow for customers to install and upgrade certain of their own Server Automation configurations. The open forum discussion is intended to raise awareness, and to answer general customers’ questions with regard to:
- What is new in SA 10.0 that allows for customers to install/upgrade their own SA platforms?
- Which previous SA versions can I upgrade to SA 10 from?
- What specific Server Automation configurations is the Server Automation Installer able to handle?
- What are some of the considerations when deciding if my staff is capable of performing an upgrade on their own?
- What services are available from HP if I decide I would like HP to perform the install/upgrade for me?
- What documentation is available for me to review for an installation or an upgrade?
Have questions regarding one of these topics? Customers will have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding this topic to our product team Experts.
HP Experts will be online for 12 hours in this forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born!
To participate you do need access to the Server Automation Support Customer Forum.
If you don’t have access please add your Support Agreement ID (SAID) to your HP Passport profile and log in again.
If you have a valid support contract and are still experiencing issues, please send an email to email@example.com .
For more information on our Support Customer Forums and how to add your Support Agreement ID (SAID) to your HP Passport profile, please click here .
We look forward to your attendance and your questions!
Online Support Services