If you have an SAID please post in the customer support forums (293 Views)
HP Expert
molinabro1
Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)
Accepted Solution

If you have an SAID please post in the customer support forums

Hello everyone,

If you have an SAID with us I would strongly suggest to post your question the customer support forums:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Server-Automation-Support/bd-p/server-automation-support-customer-forum...

In here we also provide daily tips that you will find very helpful.

Thanks!

Ed Molina
HP Cloud Solution Support Engineer

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. Also, if you liked this post please consider providing Kudos on the left side.
Occasional Visitor
pfrischknecht
Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: If you have an SAID please post in the customer support forums

I attempted to follow that link, and I have a Premiun SAID in my profile (Gold SAID, Partner status), but the message I received was:

"

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

"

Regards,

pF
HP Expert
molinabro1
Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: If you have an SAID please post in the customer support forums

I will suggest that you refer to the welcome letter at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/News/Support-Customer-Forums-now-available/m-p/5610181/message-uid/5610...

It has all the steps you need to complete to get registered and also the links to the specific forums.

:)

Ed Molina
HP Cloud Solution Support Engineer

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. Also, if you liked this post please consider providing Kudos on the left side.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.