07-28-2014 01:25 PM
I've downloaded the HPSA10.10 iso image and need to buy them to a DVD (We don't have access to any dual-layer). However, 3 of the iso images are too large to fit onto a standard DVD. Did anyone else run into this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?
FYI: Need to burn to media to transfer to customers internal network.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-05-2014 11:13 AM
We got around this by combining the ISO's into one, then mounting the ISO locally on the server.
- Download the ISO's and transfer them to your core server (or NFS server)
- combine the ISO's into one. (one command)
# cat Software_SA_Agents_Utilities_10.10_MLU_T8900-15050 01.iso Software_SA_Agents_Utilities_10.10_MLU_T890
- Then mount the ISO and run the installer
# mount -o loop Software_SA_Agents_Utilities_10.10_MLU_T8900-1505
08-11-2014 01:13 PM - edited 08-11-2014 01:14 PM
Thanks for the info.
The problem is not mounting the ISO's - It's actually getting the iso's from my HP system to my customer servers located on their internal network. They were too large to burn onto a single DVD.
What I had to do was (since I'm burning on a windows systems but loading on a RHEL6 system)
- upload the iso's to my google drive
- access the iso's on my home laptop (mac)
- command line split them into smaller chuncks
- download the smaller chucks
- burn to DVD
- cat together
- verify md5sums