04-19-2012 05:09 PM
Are you referring to the Password History field in the SM operator file?
If you want to disable it permanently for all users, there is a checkbox in the System Information Definition record.
- System Navigator: System Administration -> Base System Configuration -> Miscellaneous -> System Information Record
- Access the Password Standards tab within the Passwords tab
- Uncheck the field labeled: Keep Password History
- Save changes and logout
If you want to clear the field for an individual user, consider using the RAD Debugger in the Windows client.
- Login as a SysAdmin and access the relevant operator record
- Open the RAD Debugger (Window menu -> Show View -> Other... -> RAD Debugger)
- Execute the following command: x cleanup(pwd.history in $L.filed)
- Save changes to the operator record