network scan issues with 6350 (841 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Puck
Message 1 of 2 (841 Views)

network scan issues with 6350

Hi,

Have a n6350 which fails to scan over network, USB works just fine.

when i start the scanning process i finds the scanner OK without problems, as i press Preview or Scan, it just says Scanning... on the scanner, and the application just says Waiting for scanner page from scanner.

after some time the application says busy

The scan failed because of a scanner hardware error. Feeder may be jammed. please correct the error and try again.

The Scanner Tools Utility says the scanner is busy, so does the scanner's admin. web page.

The scanner "head" itself never seems to move.

I've turned off the firewall (OS is Vista SP2), but to no avail.

any ideas ?

Thanks

Trusted Contributor
ANNIE
Message 2 of 2 (812 Views)

Re: network scan issues with 6350

[ Edited ]
Hi,
If you are having problem related to the network connectivity, then you can check out this guided troubleshooting link,
http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01668632/c01668632.pdf
Thanks,
Annie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.