09-21-2012 03:57 AM
Not being very familiar with Trim I'd really appreciate a little help.
I need to run an SQL command to return a recordset of all the Trim Containers within a database. Can anyone help me with the sql? I can see that the tcrecords table appears to hold all the records but I can't seem to find a column that reliably allows me to filter exactly what I am after.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
11-02-2012 03:23 AM - edited 11-02-2012 03:32 AM
I'm assuming you've declared the relevant TRIM API structure already. I usually find it quite helpful if activity log pane is turned on and let TRIM generates the SQL statements (not 100% but it points you in the right direction) using standard TRIM search methods. When you perform a search and an equivalent SQL statement is produced.
Turni Activity Log Pane On:
- Select - View Drop Down Menu
- Select Activity Log Pane (or make sure it's ticked)
- Select Dataset Tab
- Right click - select Start Logging
- Now perform any standard TRIM functions
- The equivalent SQL statement is produced - just copy and paste and incorporate to your recordset query.
- Takes a bit of fine tuning but it helps.
Allow HP TRIM SDK applications to directly query the HP TRIM dataset - select to allow any applications that use the HP TRIM SDK to connect to HP TRIM - is turned on and your account has the relevant permission.
**My opinions are my own personal opinions.